Help me pick a birthday cheesecake! Vote on the side --->
Key Lime Cheesecake
1/2 cup sugar
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 tsp. grated lime peel
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, lime peel, lime juice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time; mix just until blended.
2. Pour mixture evenly into graham cracker crust.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
4. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with whipped topping before serving.
Red Velvet Cheesecake
Red Velvet Crust Ingredients:
2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
Red Velevet Filling Ingredients:
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 eggs, beaten slightly
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white vinegar
2 (1 ounce) bottles red food coloring
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Strawberries for garnish
Red Velvet Cheesecake Directions:
1. Mix together chocolate graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Add melted butter and mix well.
2. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes; cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl combine cream cheese and sugar and beat with a mixer until combined.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Add cocoa, sour cream, buttermilk, vanilla extract, vinegar and red food coloring and continue to beat until filling is smooth and well mixed.
6. Pour batter into prepared crust and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cheesecake looks almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven and cool in pan. Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight (in pan).
7. To make the topping: Beat the cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla extract, beating until smooth. Spread evenly over top of cheesecake. Remove sides of spring-form pan and garnish if desired with fresh strawberries.
8 oz (1 Pk) Brownie Mix
16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips, Melted
Brownie Cheesecake Directions:
1. Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package. Pour batter into pan, bake for 15 minutes at 350F.
3. Combine cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour cheese mixture over brownie layer.
3. Spoon melted chocolate over the cream cheese mixture, then cut through with a knife for a marble effect.
4. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Orange Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzle (no picture...)
1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup orange juice
24 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
2 teaspoons grated orange peel
2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool.
3. Soften gelatin in orange juice; stir over low heat until dissolved.
4. Combine cream cheese and sugar. Gradually add gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream and orange peel.
5. Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
6. Just before serving - in a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate and oil uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
7. Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake.