31 August 2007
30 August 2007
On a completely seperate note, but I'm too lazy to create a second blog entry... check out Sariah's first braid!
27 August 2007
Weight: 16 lbs. 8 oz. (12th %)
Our itty bitty, continues to be itty bitty! But she is growing and she's healthy, so everything is fine! Its actually good because we can still get lots of use out of our Infant carrier car seat, which will be easier to travel with in the coming months. She's so itty bitty cute!
20 August 2007
19 August 2007
Some of you have asked for pictures of our house. Well, I'm not exactly ready to show off many of the other rooms, but I'm really excited about this one, so let me share. This is our living room/study/library/music room. I'm probably most excited about this room because we just got the books up on the book shelves last night and now it feels more complete. And I love books. I could sit here and read all day long, all we're really missing is some sqishy furniture to curl up in while I read, but I think that's a long time coming. For now, I'm happy. I think I'll go read a book...
17 August 2007
If you've seen my friend, Lisa's, blog lately, you'll know that her son, Joseph, and niece, Tess, have had some spaghetti fun (see: http://thoughtsonachanginglife.blogspot.com/2007/07/matching-tess.html & http://ashfordfamily.blogspot.com/2007/07/one-for-her-wedding-video.html) Well today Sariah joined in... :)
16 August 2007
12 August 2007
10 August 2007
Jobs I’ve Held:
1. Lowe's Home Improvement, IHOP, Sears shoe dept., there were a lot before my mission
2. Remedy Temp. Employee
3. Realtor's Assistant (thanks mom!)
4. Sprint Inbound Call Center
5. Mommy! (My fav.)
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Harry Potters 3, 4 (& prob. 5)
3. Three Ameigos
4. Pride & Prejudice (2005 version with Kiera Knightly)
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Anything sweet &/or Chocolately
3. Watching half interesting tv while playing gamecube at the same time (instead of doing something productive)
Places I Have Lived:
1. Bountiful & Farmington, UT
2. Austin, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Germany (Wuerzburg, Muenchen, Bamberg, Augsberg, Muenchen again)
5. Verona, WI
Shows I Enjoy:
1. Stargate SG-1
2. Ugly Betty
4. So You Think You Can Dance/Dancing w/ the Stars
5. Fraiser/Mad about You/Nanny/M*A*S*H
What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. From a distance in the football stands at the Youth Jubilee Practice: "Who's that Blond Guy? He looks familiar. Oh well, I've lived in this area awhile, probably everyone looks familiar to me"
2. Once we started taking: "Hurray! A friend who speaks German and knows my mission. Wow, he's so cute, I can't believe he's still talking to me."
3. After he invited me to lunch at his parent's house: "Is this a date? Wow, this guy is so nice!"
Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other an the U.S.):
1. If you count missions (which really aren't a vacation) Germany. But if you just count the one ausflug I had on my mission: Neuschaunstein Schloss in Fuessen, Germany.
1. Almost anything from Wendy's
2. Chicken Salad at Beningans
4. Blue Bell Ice Cream
5. Nuernburger Sausages wrapped in roll dough w/ German mustard... mmm..
Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:
1. Everybody's blogs
Nicknames I’ve been called:
2. Manicotti (I had forgotten this one!)
3. Paco (Paco's Tacos! All the tacos you can eat for only a buck!)
Now I get to pick 4 others to do this!: Jenny, Susan, Steffi & Mary
09 August 2007
07 August 2007
06 August 2007
Doug turned 25 years old on Sunday. It was a really nice day. I let him sleep in and then he opened presents. After church we had a dinner of Noodles Romanoff, a childhood favorite of his. I also made a Triple Chocolate Ice Cream cake....
I'm very proud of this cake, its two layers of Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake with a middle layer of chocolate ice cream and topped w/ Triple Chocolate Fudge Chunk Frosting. Totally Healthy... *wink*. If you look closely you can see where I wrote "Happy Birthday Doug" in the frosting.