What's funny is I just read this on Mary's blog, but didn't get tagged there, instead I got tagged when I read Susan's blog (teach me for reading!) Actually I'm kinda excited, so here it goes... (BTW, are you reading? are you married? TAG!)
1. What is your husband's name? Douglas Alan
2. How long have you been together? Since the 4th of July 2005, Married on the 21st of Dec. 2005
3. How long did you date? We knew eachother for about 6 weeks before we actually started officially dating, which lasted another 6 weeks, total time? 3 months!
4. How old is he? 25, old enough to rent a car and get lower car insurance! (finally!)
5. Who eats more? I do, but that's because most days doug forget to each lunch while at work, no matter how much I pester him!
6. Who said I love you first? I really don't remember, but I know he said it first in German because it meant more to me then!
7. Who is taller? Oops - Doug by an inch, but I really think its because I'm shrinking!
8. Who sings better? I guess I do? I love Doug's voice, but he refuses to use it as much. (In his defense, choir after church would make 5 hours of meetings on Sundays, and I don't wish that on him!)
9. Who is smarter? Doug definately.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, it comes from having brothers. I'm much better at controling it now.
11. Who does the laundry? I usually do, but Doug'll do it now and again
12. Who does the dishes? Mainly Doug, I hate dishes with a passion that goes beyond body & soul. He's a sweetheart and comes home from work and does them. I help dry. :)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If looking at the bed, Doug does. It changes though depending on where we are. I have to be close to the bathroom, I don't know why.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. I'm the internet savy one, so I pay the bills online and write the checks. Doug is the finacial guru though. We do finances together, but he balances the budget.
15. Who mows the lawn? Doug's the pro.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me, because I love to cook.
17. Who drives when you are together? I do for 2 reasons. A) I'm a horrible passenger, I'd rather be in control and 2) Doug has no sense of direction, so we get places faster and with less stress if I drive.
18. Who is more stubborn? Me, and I'll fight you to the death if you try and disprove me. ;)
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually we do it at the same time.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine (and I feel really guilty about it.)
21. Who proposed? Doug. (but I knew it was coming)
22. Who is more sensitive? Me, all those womenly hormones and junk
23. Who has more friends? Me, but none of them live close.
24. Who has more siblings? That's an even split.
25. Who wears the pants in the family? Doug, I prefer skirts ;)
26. Where did you meet? At a practice for the Youth Jubilee for the San Antonio Temple Dedication. The YSAs were involved.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I think he had asked if he could come sit by me (after learing we had served in the same mission) so I think it was something along the lines of "Really?...Sure!"
28. Where was your first date? I'm not really sure. Does the lunch at his parents house the day we met count? Or the time we got together as friends and made German food? That was all before we were offically going out. Maybe it was the 4th of July Parade in Fredricksburg...
29. Where was your first kiss? At the Playground at my apartment complex.
30. Where did you get engaged? In his parent's living room. His parents were not there!
31. Where were you married? The San Antonio, Texas Temple
32. Where was the honeymoon? Fredricksburg, Texas at a little B&B, it was so nice. Fredricksburg is our town!
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? nope, can't think of changing a thing!