15 December 2007

Our Visit with Santa

Our Credit Union here has an annual Saturday morning with Santa (and the Dance Co. Credit Union Great Dane.) Its free, so I'm all about that, you can bring your own camera, plus they take some pretty nice digital photos for you to keep. There were Christmas cookies and all the kids got a free stuffed toy.

Sariah wasn't really sure about Santa. Another neat thing was, it wasn't very crowded so we could stand there for awhile and try to get her to warm up to him (it didn't work.) Here are some of the pictures I took with our camera. I like the ones that they took better, but our scanner isnt' working. We also took some cute video of her first meeting with Santa; I wish I could figure out how to get it off my camera... :( Here you can see she wasn't very excited to be near Santa...
She really liked the snowman she got though...

It was a fun experience, hopefully she'll be less scared about it next year!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gold shoes!!! They're perfect with that dress!

Susan and Chris said...

Yeah, it doesn't look like Sariah enjoyed it much. Oh well - they're still cute pictures. And I confirmed with my grandparents for Saturday night. Chris and I will give you a call probably sometime Sat. to get directions to pick you up (maybe around 5?).

Mary said...

Cute pictures!