10 December 2007

ABC

Another tag from Mary:

A- Attached or Single? attached
B- Best Friend? Doug Non-husband best friends: Jess & Lisa
C- Cake or pie? either if I made it
D- Day of Choice? Thursday
E- Essential Item? chocolate!
F- Favorite Color? blue
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Worms (but either if you get them in Germany)
H- Hometown? Austin
I- Favorite Indulgence? dvds and chocolate (or chocolate ice cream...)
J- January or July? January
K- Kids? 1 girl
L- Life isn't complete without? Doug
M- Marriage Date? December 21, 2005
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 twin brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias or Fears? claustrophobia, fear of heights, fear of going upside down, fear of going too fast or being out of control
Q- Quote? "If I had a million dollar; I'd buy you a green dress -- but not a real green dress, that's cruel!" If I had a Million Dollars Barenaked Ladies
R- Reason to Smile? Doug & Sariah
S- Season of Choice? Fall
T- Tag three friends- you, the other person, and someone else
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I write (bad) fanfiction
V- Vegetable? peas
W- Worst Habit? I don't know what you're talking about... *wink*
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, I've never had an x-ray but I've had lots of ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food? Wendys or Olive Garden
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for doing the tag. :) It was great to get to know more about you and to finally understand the "green dress" reference.