11 February 2010

Hair!

Okay, since my last post was completely depressing... how about something frivolous & fun!


I love Bryson's hair. I actually didn't think he'd have any, don't ask my why. It was quite a surprise to see his light brown, almost blond hair. Its growing pretty fast, too. He's kind of got a mullet going on.Look! He's already got Doug's bald spot (sorry Doug!)
His hair is so soft and he's so cuddly, I love to rub my cheeks against his fuzzy head.
Its already kind of long in the back. I wonder how long we can go before he needs his first trim...
He was asleep like this yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours after a feeding. So adorable!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah, I need to trim Evaline's hair but I don't know how you cut the hair of a 2 1/2 month old. It's a couple inches long in some places. Bryson sure looks sweet and cuddly. I can't wait to meet him!

Marin said...

Susan: I never could trim Sariah's hair, I just let it grow out poofy and uneven for years until we cut it into the style she wears now.

Bryson might just have a mullet for a long, long time. :)

Unknown said...

Oh I just want to pick him up and snuggle him!

Lisa said...

Joseph got his first trim at 6 weeks because it was both mullet-y and super dark. I used electric clippers on him, with a #2? comb to keep it all even. I only did the bottom ~2 inches, though. It wasn't all over. James got his first trim at 13 months (it stayed better-looking longer because it's curly) and I just did a quick hairline snip with a pair of scissors.

Jenny said...

Such a snuggly little boy! Since I can't snuggle with him in person, I'll just send him some virtual ones: ::hug::

Alan and Denise said...

So cute! I'm glad he's such a tolerant and cuddly baby. It was sure fun to cuddle with him, and I'm looking forward to some more time.