(Don't wanna let Jenny down... :) )
1. Who were your best friends?
Christi & Lisa
2. What sports did you play?
Is colorguard a sport? I don't think so, but it did count as a PE credit
3. What kind of car did you drive?
A Toyota Carolla... that was the best car I ever had...
4. On Friday nights what were you doing?
During Football season? I was with the band at the football game... during the off season, probably just hanging w/ my friends
5.Were you a party animal?
I party w/ my friends, but probably not the way a real party animal would. My parties consisted of lots of chocolate and girl talk
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I couldn't flirt my way out of a paper bag
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yes, all three (colorguard, violin and sang alto)
8. Were you a nerd?
And Proud of it!!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope, I'm a model student
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Our fight song didn't have words.... I can still do the colorguard rifle routine to it and hum it in my head... I know all the words to the alma matter
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Brillhart- Orchestra, SIR-Choir, Mrs. Knifton-theatre, Frau-German
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
at a table, usually...
13. Name the school's full name?
Westwood High School, Round Rock ISD
14. School mascot?
15. School colors?
Burnt Orange & White
16. Rival high school?
Round Rock HS
17. Did you go to prom?
No, and I regret never getting the pretty dress. Although I did go to the ROTC Military Ball, but it was a pity date for a friend
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Some of it. I don't need the stress of it, but I miss the things I enjoyed
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
I don't have to remember graduation, I've got it all on video
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
There wasn't such a thing. When your the 69th best HS in the nation, you don't skip or you'd fail
21. Favorite memory?
Winning the State Winterguard Competition
22. Were you in any clubs?
Colorguard, Orchestra, Choir, Theatre Prodcution, German Club, National German Honors Society
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
HEB or Thundercloud Subs (mmmm... )
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Gained it, lost it,gained it back and then some... (how depressing)
25. Who was your senior prom date?
Nobody, since I didn't go. Greg Alexander was my date to Military Ball. The night of the senior prom I went and saw the Les Mis. movie (it wasn't worth it) and Steve White came with me but I don't consider that a date, we were just friends
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
That's my plan, wether Doug likes it or not
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't have home room classes.
28. Who will re-post this after you?
Since Jenny's already done it... prob Susan or Lisa
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Richie Hodge. He was on his mission during my senior year, and he "dear Jane"ed me... grrr...
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
Yes, quite a few actually!
31. Did you win prom queen or king?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA that's funny....
32. Where did you work in high school?
I didn't, there wasn't time w/ all my extra cirriculars and such
33. What were your grades?
Lots of A's, some B's in my harder classes
34. What was your dress style?
Usually jeans and a nice shirt or blouse...I was pretty casual at school, but nice casual (except for the days I rolled out of bed late, that was bad...)
35. What year did you graduate?
1998 (is great!)