Yeah! Its another fun installment of blog tag!
Jobs I’ve Held:
1. Lowe's Home Improvement, IHOP, Sears shoe dept., there were a lot before my mission
2. Remedy Temp. Employee
3. Realtor's Assistant (thanks mom!)
4. Sprint Inbound Call Center
5. Mommy! (My fav.)
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Harry Potters 3, 4 (& prob. 5)
3. Three Ameigos
4. Pride & Prejudice (2005 version with Kiera Knightly)
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Anything sweet &/or Chocolately
3. Watching half interesting tv while playing gamecube at the same time (instead of doing something productive)
Places I Have Lived:
1. Bountiful & Farmington, UT
2. Austin, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Germany (Wuerzburg, Muenchen, Bamberg, Augsberg, Muenchen again)
5. Verona, WI
Shows I Enjoy:
1. Stargate SG-1
2. Ugly Betty
4. So You Think You Can Dance/Dancing w/ the Stars
5. Fraiser/Mad about You/Nanny/M*A*S*H
What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. From a distance in the football stands at the Youth Jubilee Practice: "Who's that Blond Guy? He looks familiar. Oh well, I've lived in this area awhile, probably everyone looks familiar to me"
2. Once we started taking: "Hurray! A friend who speaks German and knows my mission. Wow, he's so cute, I can't believe he's still talking to me."
3. After he invited me to lunch at his parent's house: "Is this a date? Wow, this guy is so nice!"
Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other an the U.S.):
1. If you count missions (which really aren't a vacation) Germany. But if you just count the one ausflug I had on my mission: Neuschaunstein Schloss in Fuessen, Germany.
1. Almost anything from Wendy's
2. Chicken Salad at Beningans
4. Blue Bell Ice Cream
5. Nuernburger Sausages wrapped in roll dough w/ German mustard... mmm..
Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:
1. Everybody's blogs
Nicknames I’ve been called:
2. Manicotti (I had forgotten this one!)
3. Paco (Paco's Tacos! All the tacos you can eat for only a buck!)
Now I get to pick 4 others to do this!: Jenny, Susan, Steffi & Mary