10 August 2007

Tagged!

Yeah! Its another fun installment of blog tag!

Jobs I’ve Held:

1. Lowe's Home Improvement, IHOP, Sears shoe dept., there were a lot before my mission
2. Remedy Temp. Employee
3. Realtor's Assistant (thanks mom!)
4. Sprint Inbound Call Center
5. Mommy! (My fav.)

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

1. Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Harry Potters 3, 4 (& prob. 5)
3. Three Ameigos
4. Pride & Prejudice (2005 version with Kiera Knightly)

My Guilty Pleasures:

1. Anything sweet &/or Chocolately
2. Target
3. Watching half interesting tv while playing gamecube at the same time (instead of doing something productive)

Places I Have Lived:

1. Bountiful & Farmington, UT
2. Austin, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Germany (Wuerzburg, Muenchen, Bamberg, Augsberg, Muenchen again)
5. Verona, WI

Shows I Enjoy:

1. Stargate SG-1
2. Ugly Betty
3. Numb3rs
4. So You Think You Can Dance/Dancing w/ the Stars
5. Fraiser/Mad about You/Nanny/M*A*S*H

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?

1. From a distance in the football stands at the Youth Jubilee Practice: "Who's that Blond Guy? He looks familiar. Oh well, I've lived in this area awhile, probably everyone looks familiar to me"
2. Once we started taking: "Hurray! A friend who speaks German and knows my mission. Wow, he's so cute, I can't believe he's still talking to me."
3. After he invited me to lunch at his parent's house: "Is this a date? Wow, this guy is so nice!"

Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other an the U.S.):

1. If you count missions (which really aren't a vacation) Germany. But if you just count the one ausflug I had on my mission: Neuschaunstein Schloss in Fuessen, Germany.

Favorite Foods:

1. Almost anything from Wendy's
2. Chicken Salad at Beningans
3. Pizza
4. Blue Bell Ice Cream
5. Nuernburger Sausages wrapped in roll dough w/ German mustard... mmm..

Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:

1. Everybody's blogs
2. tvguide.com
3. mugglenet.com
4. babycenter.com
5. yahoo


Nicknames I’ve been called:
1. Mare
2. Manicotti (I had forgotten this one!)
3. Paco (Paco's Tacos! All the tacos you can eat for only a buck!)

Now I get to pick 4 others to do this!: Jenny, Susan, Steffi & Mary

3 comments:

Mary said...

I actually posted on my blog this time! It was fun to do. Funny that we both got called "Mare."

Susan and Chris said...

I had the exact same experience with The View. I had to stop watching it for awhile with all the stupid Rosie stuff because I was getting way to worked up. I knew it was time to take a break when I was having to call up Chris during his lunch break and vent about the show.

Anonymous said...

Nuernburger Sausages wrapped in roll dough w/ German mustard... mmm.


hmm...seems to me that i remember a bread machine being involved with that.....