31 August 2009

If your interested...

...here are some professional pictures of the Healthcare Town Hall last week. I'm in some of them, but since I don't want to steal his pictures, and if you're interested in looking, I'm in these shots:

55

64

93 - here's a really good side shot of 19 week pregnant me

9435 - this is kinda a where's waldo from the back. I look like I'm sitting about 4th row, and you can see my pony tail between a lady with short white hair and another lady with long frizzy blond hair. I'm kinda sitting in the center... see if you can see me!

9460- I'm not actually in this pic, but the lady I was sitting next to is the lady standing up clapping. (I'm hidden behind another person, I was probably hunched over writing...)

4 comments:

Susan said...

So maybe I'm just totally dense but the numbers you have listed don't seem to match up with the numbers of the pictures on the link...

Marin said...

Susan - look at the name of each pic, the IMG numbers... I left off the IMG_00... part...

Susan said...

I figured out what my problem was. I was assuming they were in order but apparently they aren't. I promise I'm smarter than that. :)

Hod said...

9435 is a male bald spot reunion picture.