09 November 2008

Tags (because I never get around to them...)

Picture Tag
1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the fourth picture from the fourth folder.
3. Post.



This is Doug's birthday, August 2007. He was sporting the mountain man look at the time and Sariah was only 8.5 months old! Sniff, sniff. I can't believe she'll be two in almost a week...



Tag #2 from Cynthia & Jenny...



8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Chuck

2. Numb3rs

3.So You Think You Can Dance

4. Stargate SG-1

5.Ugly Betty

6. Frasier

7. Grey's Anatomy (although I don't know why)

8.Dancing w/ the Stars

8 favorite places I love to eat:

1. Olive Garden
2. Sonic
3.Wendys
4. Mesa Rosa
5. Chinese place near the library
6.Cheys
7. NeWorlDeli
8.Bennigans

8 things that happened yesterday


1. Drove to Chicago
2. Paid tolls (yuck!)
3. dropped Sariah @ Cynthia's
4. attended the Temple
5. ate at KFC in the Oaisis
6. drove home
7. took my pill
8. slept!

8 things I look forward to:


1.Sariah's birthday
2. Utah/BYU football game
3. Thanksgiving w/ the in-laws
4. Christmas!
5. storytime
6. new craft projects
7. watching Sariah learn new things
8. having more kids

8 things I love about Fall:


1. pretty leaves
2. cooler temps
3. pumkin treats of all shapes and sizes
4. halloween costumes!
5. my birthday!
6. holidays to spend time w/ family
7. Sariah's birthday
8. apples

8 things on my wish list:

1. better health
2. organization stuff
3. a maid, seriously, I hate cleaning
4. more time as a family
5. more time to do things I enjoy
6. a way to upload video to my computer
7. time, money and oppertunity to go back to school
8. more kids

My 8 Obsessions right now...

1. sewing
2. Sariah's birthday
3. Christmas presents
4. holiday stuff
5. Chuck
6. SYTYCD tour
7. feeling good about myself
8. pumkin treats


8 words or phrases that I use often

1. boogie bear, booger, boogs,
2. Doug
3. this is most certainly true
4. with/the love
5. Sariah, get down please!
6. no way!
7. I love you
8. "hi mommy!" Hi Sariah!

8 things I want to do before I die...

1. go to college
2. visit Japan
3. meet my grandkids
4. serve a mission with Doug
5. sing with a "professional" choir
6. be more Christ-like
7. go back to Europe
8. support Doug in whatever he wants to do


8 things I want or need right now

1. more sleep

2. more time

3. an excercise buddy

4. yogurt -seriously!

5. less stress

6. to get to bed

7. someone (people) who wants to play guitar hero: world tour with me

8. another answer for this question...

Yay! That was fun. Feel free to play along. Oh, and sorry if this formats wierd, its being difficult. Also, a big thanks to everyone for their meal ideas, we'll be eating very well this month!

No comments: