17 November 2008

Sariah is 2!!

I can't believe its been two years! My little girl isn't a baby anymore... it makes me quite sad, but happy, too. Let's relive a little... (btw, there are videos at the bottom, so scroll, scroll!)

Here' s her first portrait, awe, just one day old...

3 months...
6 months... One year! Mmm, birthday cake! Her first year portraits...
15 months...Giving Mommy a look...




In Georgia!For Grandma, a reinactment...




Enjoying Spring...4th of July fun!Super Baby!Cheese! I'm two!Such a beautiful two year old!
I took some videos this morning, so you can see how big she is and her talking (and counting!) I haven't done this in awhile because I usually have to fight the laptop, but it worked pretty well for me today! Yay! Must be birthday luck... Enjoy!


We don't have too many plans for today, we're going to story time this afternoon and then after Doug gets home we'll open presents (there's a ton!) and go out to eat, followed by cupcakes & ice cream! Yum!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness she's cute! I can't wait to see her next week. Happy Birthday Sariah!

Susan said...

Ok, it's official. You need to post more videos of Sariah! She is so cute. I was already excited to see her at Thanksgiving but now I'm even more excited.

And kudos on the hair. It looks really cute.

Happy Birthday, Sariah dear!!!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday, big girl! You've gotten so big and so cute! Have a good day. *e-hugs!!!!!!!*

Dan and Merideth said...

She is so cute! Its so fun to watch video's online these days!!

Alan and Denise said...

Happy Birthday Sariah! She is very cute and oh-so-grown-up looking. We will all have fun next week.

Anonymous said...

happy late birthday sariah lucy from aunt jess! i thought about you yesterday!

Gehmlich's said...

That's a really cute video. Congrats on living through those two years. Hopefully I'll make it.