19 January 2010

Siblings

I have so many things I want to share from the past couple of days, but really, I'm a sleep deprived mess. So for now, I thought I'd just share a couple of pictures of my awesome kids. If there is one thing Sariah isn't having a problem with right now is Bryson. (The rest of us are another story...) She's the best big sister!

Here's their first meeting in the hospital. Sariah was our first visitor to her little brother. She brought him his first rubber ducky & Bryson has already bought Sariah a new My Little Pony. She took to him right away.

She (& Grandma) came back the next day. Sariah loves holding her little brother. She's very gentile.
Lately she's been a great helper at diaper changes & burping during feedings. She loves to give brother big hugs & kisses.
She also loves to take his picture. Here's a pretty good shot she took last night.

3 comments:

Susan said...

So cute! Sariah is going to be the BEST big sister.

Dan and Merideth said...

Congratulations!

Amber and The Boys said...

I have said it before, but I have to say it again. Sariah is SO pretty! she looks like she could be on magazine covers.