1. I just bought a Sansa clip 2GB MP3 player at Target. It was on sale (so I saved like $3, woo hoo), and I wanted something small for music when I take walks outside now that its getting warmer. (I need a beat to keep moving fast.) But I haven't removed it from the packaging yet because I wanted to check the reviews online, just to make sure. Well I noticed that I can get it for like $10 cheaper on amazon (and I bought red, but I kinda wanted blue). So do I return it to Target and buy it on amazon to save a bit of money but have to wait around till it ships to me, or do I just keep the one I've got now and not worry about the hassle.
Also, would it make a difference if I could get the 4GB one from amazon for exactly what I paid for the 2GB? I don't really think I need all that extra space, but I guess it wouldn't hurt?
2. Why do pillows have to be so difficult to buy? They're a nessasary elemant to sleeping, so I'm picky about them. And I've always slept with 2 because my head has to be at a certain angle or I can't sleep. But after awhile they go all flat, and I hate that. Here's whey my quest for the perfect pillow meets me frugality. I don't want to pay a lot for a stinkin' pillow! I've always wanted to try one of those memory foam pillows, but spend $35 for one pillow? No thank you. Target has pillows on sale right now, but if I only spend $8 for a pillow, is it going to be unusable after 6 months? Sigh...
3. Speaking of Target (can you tell I was just there?) They always have the cutest things. Like their dishes, so cute! But their sets are either really heavy so Sariah wouldn't be able to use them, or they're those plastic ones that you can't microwave or stick in the dishwasher unless its the top rack (& my top rack isn't that big!) I hate non-microwavable dishes! What about leftovers!! I wish they'd just make some non-breakable, microwavable, dishwasherable, light-weight, cute dishes... is that so much to ask? (For the record, I have a set of dishes that are just that, that we got at Wal-mart, and I do like them for now.)
4.Pants. Seriously folks, I don't want to spend $60 on them, but I wish they'd fit right. Right now I'm in between sizes, so the larger size is falling off, but the smaller size is too small. And everything seems baggy in the hips/thighs. I've been searching for new Summer capris; its not going well. Maybe I'll just have to wait a couple of months and see what size I am then. But seriously, why do they think that I want to pay and arm and a leg for an article of clothing? And I can't stand to pay more than $4 a piece of kids clothing. That's why Sariah has 2 closets, one for things that fit now and one for things that'll fit later but I bought seriously cheap.
5. Why do they make it so hard to figure out which software works with Vista? (I shake my fist at you microsoft!) And why is Sony so stupid? When Sariah was born, my mom gave us an awesome Sony Handycam so we could take pics & videos and post them here for all to enjoy. Well, when our laptop got very sick, we bought a new desktop and set it up and behold! our Handycam softare (nero 6) doesn't work with Vista. (I shake my fist at you microsoft!) So we waited for the upgrade we could get free, and when the time came I went to download said upgrade and behold! you need your serial number (which had scratched off the camrea, why is it on the bottom?!?!?) and other obscure info for the camera (which we didn't have.) Okay so I gave up. Every once and awhile I try to resusatate our laptop and post video, but its a big hassle, so does anyone know if there is software I can just buy to make my handycam download video with Vista? I'm desperate here!
6. Not really a quandry, but I got new glasses (the first time in almost 7 years) so here ya go. And yes, our blog has gone monkey, I love it!